Did you know?
- Lobelia (Lobelia Inflate): An herb that grows in southern Canada and the eastern United States. Lobelia has many health benefits. It is commonly used for breathing problems, including whooping cough, asthma, bronchitis, and shortness of breath (apnea) in newborn infants. Some people take lobelia as a sedative to help them relax. Lobelia has been used for many centuries to help with respiratory conditions. It shines as an
expectorant to get rid of phlegm while soothing the cough.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum): This plant was first used medicinally by the Ancient Egyptians. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is known as a “phlegm mover”. Fenugreek is also known for its lymphatic cleansing activity through its vital role is to irrigate the cells with nutrients and remove toxic wastes, dead cells and trapped proteins from the body. Fenugreek maintains mucus conditions of the body, primarily the lungs, by helping to clear congestion. It also acts as a throat cleanser and mucus solvent that also eases the urge to cough. Fenugreek has been used to relieve colds, bronchial complaints, influenza, asthma, catarrh, constipation, sinusitis, pleurisy, pneumonia, sore throat, laryngitis, hay fever, tuberculosis and emphysema.
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris): Barberry was used medicinally for thousands of years in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Barberry provides a variety of immune system benefits. It inhibits bacterial growth and lowers inflammation. It also helps relieve common respiratory tract issues, including sore throat, nasal congestion, sinusitis and bronchitis.
- Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica): is a perennial flowering plant that has been used medicinally dating back to ancient civilizations. The aerial parts help combat inflammation and provide relief from allergies and other breathing problems that cause congestion and sneezing.
- Ginkgo biloba (Salisburia adiantifolia): Chinese herbal medicine uses both the leaf and seeds of the Ginkgo biloba. However, we focused on a Ginkgo biloba extract made from the plant’s dried green leaves for more potency. This powerful ingredient helps decrease inflammation and supports immune function through detoxification.
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium): This bushy plant was used by the ancient Egyptians to relieve inflammation, menstrual and general aches and pains. Newer uses include relief from migraine headaches, rheumatoid arthritis, allergies and asthma.
- Panax ginseng root (Korean ginseng): The literal definition of Panax ginseng is “all healing root”. For over 2,000 years, this wrinkled root has been highly prized in Korea, China and Japan for its legendary healing qualities. In Chinese Medicine, its panacea for all illnesses includes strengthening the digestive system, cooling fever, supporting the lungs and unblocking mucous congestion.
- A well-functioning respiratory system is critical to a well-functioning body.
- When challenged with a threat, we need the proper tools to correct the problem. MX7 RespirAssist is a tool that shines to support our lung and respiratory health.
- The ingredients in MX7 RespirAssist work synergistically together with each other. Since each ingredient in MX 7 RespirAssist has several other benefits besides respiratory health, you will receive all of these. Truly a win-win for your entire body.
By Amina Badar
Chemist, scientific evaluator, author, and founder/CEO of Nia Pure Nature Inc