Full of healthy energizing fats and the most potent superfood, Moringa. This delicious cheesecake is worth celebrating with for any occasion!
Like many of our dessert recipes, we try to pack in as much nutrition as we can. This cheesecake tastes good but is also good for your health!
For the presentation:
- In a food processor blend the base ingredients (dates, almonds, etc.) together until you obtain a sticky dough. (if your dough isn’t sticky enough to bind together, add a couple more dates or water if needed).
- Pour the mixture into a 20cm springform cake tin with the base of the tin lined with baking paper. Press the dough into the bottom and set it in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Blend the raw filling ingredients (Soaked cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, cashews, lemon juice, Moringa powder, etc.) together in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the cake base and place it in the freezer.
- Let freeze for 3 to 4 hours (or overnight) then remove it from the freezer and place it in the fridge.
You can serve this around half an hour after removing it from the freezer to maintain a lovely firm texture.
Sprinkle Nia Pure Moringa Powder on top of the pie before cutting.
Share this recipe: