For the moringa filling:
• 2 1/2 cups raw cashews nuts (soaked overnight, rinsed, and drained)
• 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1/3 to 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup
• 1/2 melted virgin coconut oil
• ¼ coconut milk
• 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
• 1 rounded tsp of Nia Pure Moringa powder
For the base (if not using ready to use crust):
• 1 cup pitted dates
• 2 cups of raw almonds
• 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
• Optional: 1 tsp of cinnamon
• About 1 tbsp water, if needed
For the presentation:
• ½ cup of fresh raspberries
1. In a food processor blend the base ingredients (dates, almond, etc.) together until you obtain a sticky dough. (if your dough isn’t sticky enough to bind together, add a couple more dates or water if needed).
2. Press the dough into the bottom of a silicone cupcake mold and set in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecakes
3. Blend the raw moringa ingredients filling ingredients (Soaked cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, cashews, lemon juice, etc.) together in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Pour half the mixture into the cupcake molds and place in the freezer.
4. Let freeze for 3 to 4 hours then remove them from the freezer and serve.
Share this recipe: