How does it taste?
Moringa powder gives you the same taste as in wheatgrass but contains a pushier flavor like what you will get when you eat a rapini or spinach garnished with pecans. This is due to the fact that, plants with high amounts of nutrients gives off phytonutrients. This type of nutrients contains enough flavor which signifies their value. With its high nutritious contents, you’ll get a smooth and soothing experience.
- How should I use Moringa? You can add Moringa in a wide variety of recipes (see recipe booklet) from smoothies, fresh juice, or just use it as a perfect dressing for your meal. If you desire sauces or soups, you can just sprinkle on them and enjoy the flavor. If you are someone with no time, you can mix it off with water and savor the unfiltered goodness.
- How much should I take? You can start with a quarter (1/4) of a teaspoon 2 to 3 times per day for few days, preferably with breakfast and always with food. After 3-5 days increase your intake to half (1/2) a teaspoon twice a day. If you are very active, then you may want to increase it gradually to 1 teaspoon twice a day. As with every other food or supplement, it is advisable that you gradually increase the dosage.
- What are the health benefits of Moringa? Moringa is backed by many proven scientific and clinical research. Even before the advent of scientific studies, people in some parts of the world ate moringa leafs as a daily food or a healing substance.
- Who Should Take Moringa? Moringa is great for anyone who is looking to boost their antioxidant intake and level of overall nutrients. It is especially good for people on the go that needs super quick food nutrition. It is also perfect for anyone who knows that there are gaps in between their diet. Other categories of people who should be taking Moringa includes;
Parents who want to get more quality into their children’s nutrition can easily add Moringa powder into their smoothies or in any other dishes.Vegans or plant based eater. That’s because Moringa is loaded with high amounts of Iron, Calcium, plant protein, Vitamin B and an additional bonus nutrient – 50% daily Vitamin D.Anyone with Anemia, high cholesterol levels or people suffering from diabetes can take Moringa as a natural medicine. People with anemia have a good chance of getting through it if the add or supplement their meals with Moringa.Weight Loss participants who desire to feel filled up without having to eat so much food.
- Can I take Moringa if I am pregnant or Nursing a Baby? In countries where moringa grows, women who are pregnant or in their postpartum stage are encourage to take moringa. However, we suggest that you consult a certified health practitioner before taking Moringa if you are pregnant.For nursing mothers, some clinical researchers have proven that Moringa can boost the production of breast milk in new mothers. Please read the following links https://miracletrees.org/moringa-doc/moringa_breastfeeding_study.pdf & https://www.drugs.com/breastfeeding/moringa.html
- Is Moringa Safe for Children? Moringa is adorned with enough nutrients that are necessary for the proper growth of a child. These nutrients include iron, vitamin A, calcium, healthy fatty acids as well as the omega-3s, etc.
Just like food, it is advisable to start will small quantities when feeding a child, then along the line as he or she grows up try adding more moringa powder to the child’s meal or smoothies.
- Are there any risks of side effects? Moringa contains a high amount of chlorophyll. Some people may experience nausea or upset stomach due to chlorophyll’s initial detoxification effect. If that occurs, we recommend lowering the dose to a quarter (1/4) of a teaspoon in a smoothie once to twice per day for one week, until detox side effects subside. Please consult your doctor if you have health concerns.
- What time of the day is best to take Moringa? There is no particular time when you should take Moringa because it contains no caffeine or any form of stimulants. But, since it offers numerous energizing properties, most people have chosen to take it in the morning or during the day.
- What is in Nia’s Moringa Powder? One ingredient 100% organically grown Moringa leaves.
- Is Moringa safe to take with medications?
We have no data available to show whether moringa interacts with drugs. Please consult with your doctor if you have any health concerns.