Try this recipe when you are on the go and looking for some much-needed energy!
These Max Power bars offer 2 major benefits due to the inclusion of the Nia Pure Nature Max Power blend and other nutritious ingredients.
Energy Boost: The Max Power blend contains a mix of six organic adaptogens and MCT oil, which provide a natural energy boost. This can help busy people stay alert, focused, and energized throughout the day. The bars include ingredients like dates, dried cranberries, raw almonds, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened flaked coconut, and hemp seeds. These ingredients are packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, providing important nutrients for overall health and well-being.
Adaptogen Support: The Max Power blend includes adaptogens, which are herbs known for their ability to help the body adapt to stress and support overall resilience. Adaptogens can help busy people manage their stress levels and enhance their physical and mental performance.
Makes 6 bars
- In a food processor, combine dates, dried cranberries, raw almonds, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened flaked coconut, hemp seeds, and Nia Pure Nature Max Power blend.
- Process the ingredients until they are well combined and form a sticky mixture.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and press it down firmly to form an even layer.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set.
- Once the mixture has hardened, remove it from the baking dish and cut it into bars or squares.
- Store the power bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
The Max Power bars are a convenient snack option for busy people on the go. They can be prepared in advance and taken along to provide a quick, nourishing boost of energy whenever needed. By incorporating these Max Power bars into your routine, you can enjoy sustained energy, and support for your overall well-being. Conveniently fuel yourself with nutrient-rich ingredients throughout your busy schedule.
Share this recipe: